Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim-n-VA

Soy Sauce Condiment Packages

A co-worker gave me a packet of soy sauce that he thought I could eat because it didn't list wheat on the ingredients. It did have "vegetable protein" which concerned me. I went to the companies website and they do offer a gluten-free packet (but the one I was given was not it). They even have a flyer to print and take to your local Chinese restaurant.

http://www.kariout.com/pdfs/glutenpdf.pdf

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

A co-worker gave me a packet of soy sauce that he thought I could eat because it didn't list wheat on the ingredients. It did have "vegetable protein" which concerned me. I went to the companies website and they do offer a gluten-free packet (but the one I was given was not it). They even have a flyer to print and take to your local Chinese restaurant.

http://www.kariout.com/pdfs/glutenpdf.pdf

You can also get them at www.minimus.biz much cheaper than gluten free.com so it pays to get a lot as well as other items they carry. It's all travel sizes of things.

You can also get them at www.minimus.biz much cheaper than gluten free.com so it pays to get a lot as well as other items they carry. It's all travel sizes of things.

I can spend so much time on that site just looking at all the fun travel size packages of things!! It's so fun!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

The kari-out brand is not bad. I always get a few at a local "fast food" place called Tokyo Joe's. I generally bring my own from San-J, but like having a few small packets to have at work and so.

"If I start fighting a war... I guarantee you'll see something new" - Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity