Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxndnromeoxx

What Home Testing Options Do I Have?

I basically want to test for eggs, soy, wheat, and dairy, but cannot afford to spend too much money. What options do I have? And delivered in the United States.

I hope someone can help, and I would appreciate it a lot :) Thank you!

And also links and prices of course, if possible. Any guidance will be so appreciated!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Depends on if you want to be tested for an allergic reaction (IgE) or a delayed allergy/intolerance (IgG). There are a couple companies that do testing, but many are blood draws and would require a dr. Enterolab does IgG testing and is a stool test.

However, the most cost effective and probably the most accurate way to test for an IgG is doing an elimination diet. It doesn't cost any money or require a visit to the dr.

I had the 96 food sensitivity done at Alletess Medical Laboratory. It was only $99.00 for this testing. They supply the kit and directions. You can find information at http://www.foodallergy.com

Susan :rolleyes:

Dairy/Cesain free Oct. 2005

Gluten free June 2006

[

However, the most cost effective and probably the most accurate way to test for an IgG is doing an elimination diet. It doesn't cost any money or require a visit to the dr.