Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zachsmom

Gluti-no Products( Pretzles, Bagels, Mac And Cheese )

As You know I have been scared to give my son ( the Santa baby in the photo) Differnt things with out a small taste first to see if there is a vomiting reaction.

Well it seems that The gluti no products have been really good .. almost great and just like the real thing... the glutino pretzles sticks are so good normal folk cannot tell the difference... the bagles are so good .. I ate one but at the cost its a luxury .... (there not for me But they are soo good) ... the mac and cheese is good... I am finding that like an earlier post ... I am having a time of finding bread.. Kinnikinnick ( sorry if spelling is off) But there bread is okay.. enerG is okay but I need to try and find some good bread... But I am having the same problem bread that falls apart.

BUT THE STUFF FROM GLUTIN NO seems to be as close to the real thing as we can get.

email me and tell me if any one has found bread.

I buy my glutino products from WHole foods so there expensive but I make them last. the baby likes to eat the things sooo its kinda worth it . I read some folks had a hard time with the web site. thansk chris

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

As You know I have been scared to give my son ( the Santa baby in the photo) Differnt things with out a small taste first to see if there is a vomiting reaction.

Well it seems that The gluti no products have been really good .. almost great and just like the real thing... the glutino pretzles sticks are so good normal folk cannot tell the difference... the bagles are so good .. I ate one but at the cost its a luxury .... (there not for me But they are soo good) ... the mac and cheese is good... I am finding that like an earlier post ... I am having a time of finding bread.. Kinnikinnick ( sorry if spelling is off) But there bread is okay.. enerG is okay but I need to try and find some good bread... But I am having the same problem bread that falls apart.

BUT THE STUFF FROM GLUTIN NO seems to be as close to the real thing as we can get.

email me and tell me if any one has found bread.

I buy my glutino products from WHole foods so there expensive but I make them last. the baby likes to eat the things sooo its kinda worth it . I read some folks had a hard time with the web site. thansk chris

Yes, this is an exciting day for me. Our local Food Lion is upgrading their store, preparing for the incomming Farm Fresh. They just put in a large line of gluten free products (I had to go out of town to find things). I'm trying the spaghetti tonight.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

The biopsy would need to come from your small intestine. That's where the damage is done from celiac. But you need to be on a gluten diet for the tests to be accurate. How long have you been on the PPIs? My hubby had severe acid reflux issues ...
    The doctor did 8 biopsy from the top of my throat to the bottom of my stomach....he thought I had H-Hyploi..but I did not. I am beginning to think they are missing my issues. He gave me some pump inhibitors, that's it. I have an appt. with...
    Your doctor would run a blood tests (ask for full celiac panel) and then confirm with endoscopy and biopsy celiac doesn't always show up on endoscopy and sometimes the biopsy is what confirms.