Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JennyC

Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce

Could you please refresh my memory, are all flavors of Sweet Baby barbecue sauce gluten free? I bought the hickory & Brown sugar flavor and I need to know in a hurry!

Thank you!

Could you please refresh my memory, are all flavors of Sweet Baby barbecue sauce gluten free? I bought the hickory & Brown sugar flavor and I need to know in a hurry!

Thank you!

yes!! Enjoy!! :)

WOW, that was fast! :D Thanks for the quick response! I'm in the middle of slow roasting a barbecue chicken and I just ran out of the original flavor and all I have is the hickory flavor in my pantry.

Thanks again.

they're yummy and I am SUPER sensitive and don't react- just read the label to be sure 9as always).

Ummmm BBQ Chicken!

I use it about once a week and I have never found anything better.

Shrimp wrapped in bacon and a drizzel of SBR's and broiled or grilled... it don't get any better than that.

There is life beyond celiac... :D

I use it about once a week and I have never found anything better.

Shrimp wrapped in bacon and a drizzel of SBR's and broiled or grilled... it don't get any better than that.

There is life beyond celiac... :D

OMG - - - - Lisa - - - it don't get better indeed! I have never thought of this shrimp-wrapped bacon thing......

what kind of bacon, BTW?

;)

OMG - - - - Lisa - - - it don't get better indeed! I have never thought of this shrimp-wrapped bacon thing......

what kind of bacon, BTW?

;)

S-Q,

Take the shrimp and alternate the bacon (Oscar Meyer, of course). Skewer the shrimp and flip flop the bacon between the shrimp.. Spread the Sweet Bay Ray's BBQ sauce and grill lightly. You can do the same for scallops.

You can broil as well. Yup, don't get any better.

WOW, that sounds good..........I have a tavern and restaurant and fall-off-the-bones tender BBQ baby back ribs is our specialty. I serve ONLY Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce and I buy it in the case by the gallon. I just did a Taste of our town today and they were wildly popular. I would not let any other sauce touch my ribs. I could work for that company and sell that product, I am so enthuiastic about it. I eat it all the time with no problem at all. Barbara

S-Q,

Take the shrimp and alternate the bacon (Oscar Meyer, of course). Skewer the shrimp and flip flop the bacon between the shrimp.. Spread the Sweet Bay Ray's BBQ sauce and grill lightly. You can do the same for scallops.

You can broil as well. Yup, don't get any better.

YUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! I am a blueberry fanatic- blueberry pancakes, blueberry muffins, blueberry beer (have yet to find a gluten-free one) and had ribs up in Maine that were done with Sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixed with blueberries- to die for.

Goosey- Must eat bacon wrapped shrimp, scallops and bacon wrapped bacon. :D:P BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!