Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alamaz

Make Up/foundation Or Something Else?

Ugh! I am so frustrated! I've been sick since vacation (going on two weeks since we got back). I know something on vacation made me ill but I didn't think that I could still be so sick. So I am trying to go back through any new products I'm using and the only thing I can think of is I changed my foundation to a new brand but I thought it was safe based on what the company told me. Could it really be the foundation or do you think I'm just still sick from being glutened on vacation? I also stopped using the lipstick I bought from the same company. I'm going to buy new foundation today to see if that helps. I'm really desperate. I was doing so good before we left and we even stayed at a place where we had a kitchen and could cook our own meals and it totally backfired!!!!! I'm miserable and am looking for any advice!

Diagnosed with Celiac Disease February 2007

Finally feeling better than ever!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Well, if the company said the foundation is gluten-free, I'd be inclined to believe that. What brand is it? Maybe someone else has used it and can testify if we can trust this company.

I don't think it's out of the ordinary to feel sick for two weeks, especially after a vacation which may have contained multiple glutenings. I find deviating from my normal routine can make me sick, too, even without gluten. I'd stick to your known safe foods and give it another week.

Gluten-Free since September 15, 2005.

Peanut-Free since July 2006.