Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hollylou42

Just Some Comic Relief

I talked to my parents earlier today and filled them in on all of my celiac symptoms, the most problematic having to deal with D and running to the bathroom all the time.

My dad said that I should look up a Scrubs episode where they sing a song called "Everything Comes Down to Poo". He siad I would be able to relate since 'poo' has become such a problem lately.

Anywho, it really has nothing to do with Celiac, but some laughter can never hurt and I am sure all of us on here know all about dealing with 'poo' :)

Check it out here.....

and enjoy!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I talked to my parents earlier today and filled them in on all of my celiac symptoms, the most problematic having to deal with D and running to the bathroom all the time.

My dad said that I should look up a Scrubs episode where they sing a song called "Everything Comes Down to Poo". He siad I would be able to relate since 'poo' has become such a problem lately.

Anywho, it really has nothing to do with Celiac, but some laughter can never hurt and I am sure all of us on here know all about dealing with 'poo' :)

Check it out here.....

and enjoy!!

Loved the humor! I'll be singing that song next week when I get my Colonoscopy/Endoscopy.

Thanks for sharing it with us

I wonder if this is how Dr. Fine at Enterolab starts his day, by singing a round of this song.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anybody see the Scrubs episode that mentioned gluten? I think I've seen at least a bajillion episodes of Scrubs, but I somehow missed that one. I keep hoping there will be a you tube of it one of these days :ph34r::lol:

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana