Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hollylou42

Just Some Comic Relief

I talked to my parents earlier today and filled them in on all of my celiac symptoms, the most problematic having to deal with D and running to the bathroom all the time.

My dad said that I should look up a Scrubs episode where they sing a song called "Everything Comes Down to Poo". He siad I would be able to relate since 'poo' has become such a problem lately.

Anywho, it really has nothing to do with Celiac, but some laughter can never hurt and I am sure all of us on here know all about dealing with 'poo' :)

Check it out here.....

and enjoy!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I talked to my parents earlier today and filled them in on all of my celiac symptoms, the most problematic having to deal with D and running to the bathroom all the time.

My dad said that I should look up a Scrubs episode where they sing a song called "Everything Comes Down to Poo". He siad I would be able to relate since 'poo' has become such a problem lately.

Anywho, it really has nothing to do with Celiac, but some laughter can never hurt and I am sure all of us on here know all about dealing with 'poo' :)

Check it out here.....

and enjoy!!

Loved the humor! I'll be singing that song next week when I get my Colonoscopy/Endoscopy.

Thanks for sharing it with us

I wonder if this is how Dr. Fine at Enterolab starts his day, by singing a round of this song.

Celiac - Gluten Free since Late December 2006

Positive Dietary response, biopsy, Enterolab

Lactose intolerant - dietary response test only

I wonder if this is how Dr. Fine at Enterolab starts his day, by singing a round of this song.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did anybody see the Scrubs episode that mentioned gluten? I think I've seen at least a bajillion episodes of Scrubs, but I somehow missed that one. I keep hoping there will be a you tube of it one of these days :ph34r::lol:

"Let food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be food." - Hippocrates