Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

isiskingdom

Breads By Anna

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Yes - I use Anna's breads and in 20 years of cooking gluten free, I find it to be about the best bread mix I have ever used. I cook and bake a lot, so I'm not opposed baking from scratch; but for something as staple as bread, I always use Annas. Then I can save my gluten free culinary fun time for more exotic things.

You can get Anna's from glutenevolution.com A lot of health food stores carry it; and here in the midwest the HyVee stores carry it in their healthwise section

This is one of the better bread mixes that I have found. Make sure you pick the one that is dairy free though as they make several different kinds. Each kind is in a different colored bag. My husband didn't realize it and he picked up the one with dairy. He is gluten free but not dairy free, so at least he can eat it.

BamBam

Anybody use them? Are they any good? Where can I find them? Other breads out there no dairy involved!!

Yes, it's yummy!! I get the one that's yeast-free as well as everything-else-free, and I'm amazed at what a good texture it has even without the yeast. It does dry out pretty quickly, so I slice it and freeze it as soon as it cools.

Jeanne

Yes - I use Anna's breads and in 20 years of cooking gluten free, I find it to be about the best bread mix I have ever used. I cook and bake a lot, so I'm not opposed baking from scratch; but for something as staple as bread, I always use Annas. Then I can save my gluten free culinary fun time for more exotic things.

You can get Anna's from glutenevolution.com A lot of health food stores carry it; and here in the midwest the HyVee stores carry it in their healthwise section

Can you only buy it online or can you find it in stores?

I love her bread mixes.

In fact I have a couple in the pantry and was actually planning on making one tonight. In addition to the regular bread mixes, I also love the banana and pumpkin breads.

You can either order them from Gluten Evolution or you can find them at Wild Oats.

BTW, the regular bread mixes make the best grilled cheese.

I love her bread mixes.

In fact I have a couple in the pantry and was actually planning on making one tonight. In addition to the regular bread mixes, I also love the banana and pumpkin breads.

You can either order them from Gluten Evolution or you can find them at Wild Oats.

BTW, the regular bread mixes make the best grilled cheese.

Thank you for your help. There are NO Wild Oats in my area. I will check out that website you gave me. Shipping is not very much is it?

My family of four votes goes to Anna. She is so nice & has the best bread mix.It is cheaper I think if you order from her website.

Also she attends tons of conferences so if one is coming up near you you may want to pick a case up at a show or conference. No shipping!!!!

mamaw

My family of four votes goes to Anna. She is so nice & has the best bread mix.It is cheaper I think if you order from her website.

Also she attends tons of conferences so if one is coming up near you you may want to pick a case up at a show or conference. No shipping!!!!

mamaw

Wow Thank you! What is her website? Do you know if she comes to Wisconsin?

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana