Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest j_mommy

Cheeseburger In Paradise

Guest j_mommy

just wanted to share that I had a good experience at Cheeseburger in Paradise! They have a Gluten free menu. The waiter we had was obviously new but any question that I had that he didn't have an answer for...he asked teh manager! Great meal! The manager even came over to ensure that all was well!!!

I wish every dining experience was like this!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

were are cheeseburgers in paradise located, I always hear about them on here and get so jealous., I really need to live in a city lol

paula

Guest j_mommy

I went to the one in Madison, WI but I know they are located all over!

I know...I live in a small town and have to travel an hour or more to hit "city"!LOL

I went to the one in Madison, WI but I know they are located all over!

I know...I live in a small town and have to travel an hour or more to hit "city"!LOL

I can handle an hour lol, To get to real city its like 3 hours, we do have a bigger town 2 hours away but its still not the city lol.

Im going to see if they have any in colorado lol

paula

That's one of my favorites!! I love the sweet potato chips! I've never had a problem there. :)

The manager came and sat with me for while when my hubby had gone to the men's room. He was really interested in knowing more about gluten-free life because he had just gotten back from corporate meetings on the subject.

I've been to the ones in Bloomington, IN and Atlanta, GA.

They have a website with their locations listed.

There is none in colorado, closest one i think would be in kansas. I guess another reason to get me to kansas soon to see some of my dads side of the family lol

paula

That's one of my favorites!! I love the sweet potato chips! I've never had a problem there. :)

The manager came and sat with me for while when my hubby had gone to the men's room. He was really interested in knowing more about gluten-free life because he had just gotten back from corporate meetings on the subject.

I've been to the ones in Bloomington, IN and Atlanta, GA.

They have a website with their locations listed.

Hey Carla.....

We eat at CIP every Wednesday and they had a new gluten-free menu last week. They no longer have the sweet potato chips marked gluten-free for some reason. I didn't ask why b/c I was eating fries, but my son pointed it out. May be something to check into.

Hey Carla.....

We eat at CIP every Wednesday and they had a new gluten-free menu last week. They no longer have the sweet potato chips marked gluten-free for some reason. I didn't ask why b/c I was eating fries, but my son pointed it out. May be something to check into.

Thanks for the head's up. They used to not be on the gluten-free menu, then they were on the new ones. I drilled the manager :) to see if that was accurate, and it was. So, I am wondering whether it's an oversight, or if it's possible that they accidently printed up "old" menus ... or if they're really not gluten-free anymore.

There is one in York, but I am never in a real need to go down that far and eat. It is nice to know, I may make the trip there soon.

Amanda, we keep meaning to go to the one in York too. I just never have an excuse to go out there. It's an hour drive for us. If you get out there, let me know how it is.

I just looked at their gluten-free menu online. The sweet potato fries aren't on the gluten-free menu and one item on the menu says to order it without the sweet potato fries to make sure it's gluten-free.

I'm going to Asheville, NC later this week and they have a CIP there. I'm excited, since we have nothing like this out West.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...