Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mamaw

Erie/northeast Pa

Somewhere I thought on this site someone mentioned they lived in this area but of course I can't find it now..........

I think mention was made of a person making gluten-free pizzas around the Northeast area. So was I dreaming or what????/ Please help me out if you can answer my ?

thanks

mamaw

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I too am from NEPA and live in Harrisburg now. I agree with Amanda with the grainless baker, they have awesome stuff. Also would check out wegmans. They stock gluten free items.

I have heard that there may be a restraunt in philly or baltimore that has gluten free pizza, I don't know the details, but I'll look into it.

im from pittsburhg.....

lmk if youre ever coming down this way.

lata,

jdog

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...
    I disagree with this statement.   Mental conditions are not "already there" in people with Celiac Disease.  Celiac Disease causes malabsorption which results in malnutrition.  Vitamin and mineral deficiencies can cause changes in ...
    I'm a firm believer that celiac disease only aggravates mental conditions that are already there. The withdrawals can possibly cause mood issues like someone coming down off of drugs, alcohol or tobacco but it's not the gluten per se. Generally...