Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trishydee

Hodgson Mill Multipurpose Baking Mix?

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have any recipes for using Hodgson Mill Multi Purpose Baking Mix? I know there are a few recipes on the box, but I was looking for even more.

Thanks so much!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi - I'm hoping to see some recipes too. I "tried" to make biscuit pizzas last night and ended up throwing them away. This is the 2nd thing I've had to throw, the first was some gluten-free "granola" cereal. This stuff is too expensive to buy, try, and throw!!!

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone have any recipes for using Hodgson Mill Multi Purpose Baking Mix? I know there are a few recipes on the box, but I was looking for even more.

Thanks so much!

Hodgson sells several alternative flours and grains, but when I called them they were definite about the fact that they could NOT guarantee that anything was gluten free. They were very nice about it and talked freely to me, but made no bones about their inability to assure me concerning the potential gluten content of their products. Since they also grind A LOT of gluten grains in the same facility, I guess I decided that made them off limits for me personally. Just thought I would share that. You might want to proceed cautiously.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana