Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

isiskingdom

Trying To Make Lasagna Tonight And Can Not Find

I need a good gluten-free and dairy free Lasagna to make for dinner in the next hour. Help please!!

Bobbie,

tested positive for celiac 2007

Gall bladder removed 2007

D/C a month after daughter was born 2005

Low Blood Pressure

Fainting disorder

food allergy to Dairy, pork,fish,most peanut butter,nutra sweet,aspartam and more to be determined.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hi! I would recommend Tinkyada gluten-free lasagna noodles. You can layer with marinara and spinach (fresh or frozen) and/or pancetta. If you forgo the pancetta, I would substitute bolognese for marinara sauce (that is, if you're not a vegan). You won't even miss the cheese! :P

Diagnosed & gluten-free - April 2004 :)

yeah i would reccomend the tinkyada lasagna noodles, they're the only ones that we use, i think they taste the best, and look better and don't fall apart.

sorry i don't know about dairy free stuff.

Molly

Hi! I would recommend Tinkyada gluten-free lasagna noodles. You can layer with marinara and spinach (fresh or frozen) and/or pancetta. If you forgo the pancetta, I would substitute bolognese for marinara sauce (that is, if you're not a vegan). You won't even miss the cheese! :P

I have the noddles just need stuff to put with it!! LOL so just marinara and spinach? My family will not eat spinach. Any other recipes?

Bobbie,

tested positive for celiac 2007

Gall bladder removed 2007

D/C a month after daughter was born 2005

Low Blood Pressure

Fainting disorder

food allergy to Dairy, pork,fish,most peanut butter,nutra sweet,aspartam and more to be determined.

I did a yahoo search for "dairy free lasagna" and came up with quite a few hits. Here are some of the recipes:

http://www.pendasrealm.com/Diary_Free_Lasagna.html

http://www.recipezaar.com/96659

http://www.ecauldron.com/cookbook/archives...01/entry_37.php

of course if you see anything gluteney in the recipes, just sub in gluten-free ingredients :) Enjoy!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Jessica

Gluten Free since 12-31-2002!!

Kansas

I have a recipe for it in my "As Promised, A Few Recipes" (you can put that in the search box above) thread. I use avocado for a dairy sub.

Tiffany aka "Have I Mentioned Chocolate Lately?"

Inconclusive Blood Tests, Positive Dietary Results, No Endoscopy

G.F. - September 2003; C.F. - July 2004

Hiker, Yoga Teacher, Engineer, Painter, Be-er of Me

Bellevue, WA

We can't have dairy or eggs. Rather than use the lasagna noodles in an Italian style recipe, I break them in large chunks before boiling, then add them to chicken and gravy with some onions, celery, carrots and peas.