Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi everyone,

I posted a few days ago in the other forum with a long detailed story about my health and I wrote that I was getting the endoscopy. Well, I got it and it feels like the results are taking forever to come in and I'm getting impatient because it seems I'm only getting increasingly sick. From reading your posts and other websites about Celiac, I'm absolutely convinced I have it. So I'm going gluten-free tomorrow. My sister has Celiac so hopefully that'll make things a little easier when it comes to figuring out what not to eat! Just wanted to thank you guys for your posts because they've helped me realize that this has to be what I have and it's been nice feeling less alone!!

Here's to being gluten-free :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

welcome to being a celiac =-D It gets easier every day, you may have slip ups in the begining, but stick with it, and ask the people on this board for help, as a whole, everyone here is very very helpful!

Guest Doll

Welcome! If the testing is over, you can go gluten-free! :D It's overwhelming at first, but it does get better!

Welcome. It's good your sister can help you out. We are here if you have any questions though. :)

Hi, and welcome.

You will start feeling better in the diet. You will notice a change in your body. I will tell you is not easy at the beginning, but what motivates you is the desire to feel better, and healthier, and you will.

Welcome, and blessings to you.

Take care, and keep us posted of your progress. :):):)

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...