Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L.A.

Call Out To The Canadian Girls

Hey: I'm looking for gluten-free shampoo/conditioner and hair products and I'm having a bad hair day :lol: trying to nail down products I can use...any help would be appreciated--eh. L.A

Best RX? Ice Cream!

Positive Blood Test 2000

Negative Biopsy 2000

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I'm 90% sure Garnier Fructis is gluten-free. My son uses Loreal Kids but my Mom who doesn't have celiac disease or DH had a really itchy scalp until she switched to Garnier. I'm pretty sure she checked it out as gluten-free.

Linda, Mom to Ty (11 years old)

Ty was diagnosed by blood test June 7/05

biopsy Aug 11/05, diagnosis confirmed Aug 18/05

Mom, Dad and big brother Celiac-free.

Hello! I just posted info about a line called Desert Essence Organics. All of the products from the organic line are clearly posted gluten-free on the back of the bottle. If you can't find it in Canada, I'm sure you can order it online from Vitacost.com ;)

Diagnosed & gluten-free - April 2004 :)

I'm 90% sure Garnier Fructis is gluten-free. My son uses Loreal Kids but my Mom who doesn't have celiac disease or DH had a really itchy scalp until she switched to Garnier. I'm pretty sure she checked it out as gluten-free.

I wrote to the company recently, and they said it was gluten-free.

Tia

I used to use all 'salon' products - Bed Head and Redken and the pricier ones... I find Dove just as awesome, and they label gluten - I've never seen any in their hair care, I think just one body wash.

Gluten-free, Vegan