Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Acersma

Victor Allen Coffee

I emailed Victor Allen yesterday afternoon to check on their coffee products and had a response w/in hours. IF anyone drinks their coffee...which I love:) Here is the very helpful info received:

Good Afternoon Jody-

How odd it is that you chose Victor Allen's to write to about Celiac Disease. I also suffer from Celiac Disease and understand how hard it is to pick foods! Some days it feels like I would be better off to fast so I wouldn't have to be so careful!

I can tell you with confidence that our coffee (all varieties and flavors) are safe for you to consume. I drank this coffee before I was diagnosed and still drink Victor Allen's to this day! I also suffer from GERD which is something that Celiacs sometimes suffer from and would also like to let you know that our darker roasted coffees contain less acid which is gentler on a not-so-tolerant digestive system.

I hope this response is helpful to you. Have a wonderful weekend. If you find any other helpful resources please share. J

-Kira

Kira R. Meyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Thanks Acersma, I love Victor Allens, I haven't had it in awhile but will put in on my grocery list. I love smelling some of their favored coffees ummmm. lol I'd rather smell coffee then flowers. :rolleyes:

Gail

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana