Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lezleighs

Dinner Shows In Orlando?

Hi

I'm from Scotland and am holidaying in Orlando in September. My husband has never been to Florida and is desparate to visit dinner shows. My question is can any of them cater for me? I've emailed several and have had no response which is not inspiring confidence!

Anyone successfully eaten at one?

Thanks

Lesley

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

We ate at the Hoopdy do review at Disney's Fort Wilderness. We had an amazing dinner! The show was great too! They even had gluten free rolls that were amazing. Best of luck!

I have gone to the Dixie Stampede twice now successfully. They don't have any gluten free substitutions, there are only three things though that you can't have. You still get a full, satisfying meal. :) Make sure they list gluten free on your reservation though or it will be a big to-do. I don't know why, but it is.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

This is good advice. Some restaurants offer gluten-free menus or mark items with “GF” on their regular menu, and I try to eat at such places. I still talk to the manager when I order to be sure. 
    I've had a swollen gland in my neck similar to what you described.  I found that taking thiamine helps immensely.   Here's an article that you might find helpful..... http://wandererandhome.weebly.com/heal-yourself/vitamin-b1-th...
    Mummu said her daughter was "constantly nauseated, tired, and having little to no interest in eating.  She's lost weight and I'm worried she may be becoming depressed"   I agree with M.Martha.  The Autoimmune diet without dairy and...