Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

starr

At My Wit's End

I have been gluten free for months and feeling better. Last Friday, eating at friends' home I got gluten. I have been ill all week. Really uncomfortable, sad, and angry. Missed work. Basically a very bad week. Today I was feeling better, looking forward to going back to work, plans for the weekend, really happy that I was feeling better. I fixed myself a healthy meal for lunch (this is not something I usually do, so I was very proud of myself for taking such good care of my body), but I realized too late that I grabbed my daughter's regular macaroni instead of my rice macaroni.

So, now what? I don't think I can handle another week of this. I'm so sad and mad and angry at myself. I hate this disease. I hate this body. I can't stop crying. What do I do now? Is there anything that can minimize the problems?

Guest j_mommy

It sucks what we naturally do b/c that was what we've always done in the past!!!! I have done similar things myself! My son doesn't always like to use a napkin and he got twinkie(very rare treat!) on his finger...ofcourse I licked it off and kicked myself later when I was in the potty!

I don't know of anything to make it better...just offering support and a shoulder to lean on!!!! I hope you feel better soon!