Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest j_mommy

Is This Dh?

Guest j_mommy

I have been gluten-free since May. I have had these "bumps" a few times in the past. I get "zit" like bump on my butt cheek....is this DH? I got cc'd on Tuesday, HAd the big D by that evening and bumps by teh time I went to bed and still have them. I didn't relate this to Gluten before and was wondering what you think?????

My DH was always in the form of blisters. They looked nothing like zits. And they itched like crazy.

richard

I guess some of them look kinda like zits but the fluid is like water. Some of mine are blisters and some are like hives...I guess I may have hives too. They itch like crazy.

My hubby too also gets these kind on his butt , belly, legs, arms, chest and there r slowly going away since going gluten-free ;) but he also has the itchy water filled kind on his hands and feet :)

He also had wht the doc called "eczema" on his hands and elbows (also going away since going gluten-free)

So if u still have these get em checked out buy ur doc maybe u too have DH :) maybe u got CC some how :huh:

good luck !

Belinda

Guest j_mommy

Yeah they are water filled...not really zits but like small blisters and they do itch like crazy!!!! They are going away now. I got CC'd on tuesday....from a place that I have had no problems with and I get the same thing everytime!!!Jeez

I should have went to the DR and had them checked!!! oh well

I think the only way your doc would have been able to tell you definitely that it was DH was with a punch biopsy - and believe me, after having those on my knee and top of my foot, you wouldn't want that done to your butt. By the way, I also get the DH bumps on my butt - weird, but usually right along the place where the two cheecks meet along the crack!