Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest j_mommy

Is This Dh?

Guest j_mommy

I have been gluten-free since May. I have had these "bumps" a few times in the past. I get "zit" like bump on my butt cheek....is this DH? I got cc'd on Tuesday, HAd the big D by that evening and bumps by teh time I went to bed and still have them. I didn't relate this to Gluten before and was wondering what you think?????

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

My DH was always in the form of blisters. They looked nothing like zits. And they itched like crazy.

richard

I guess some of them look kinda like zits but the fluid is like water. Some of mine are blisters and some are like hives...I guess I may have hives too. They itch like crazy.

DH positive skin biopsy June 2007

Blood test positive July 2007

Gluten Free- since 6-23-07

Vegetarian since 1991

Stay-at-home Mommy to:

Kellen 2-05

Cameron 10-06

Scarlett 5-09

My hubby too also gets these kind on his butt , belly, legs, arms, chest and there r slowly going away since going gluten-free ;) but he also has the itchy water filled kind on his hands and feet :)

He also had wht the doc called "eczema" on his hands and elbows (also going away since going gluten-free)

So if u still have these get em checked out buy ur doc maybe u too have DH :) maybe u got CC some how :huh:

good luck !

Belinda

Guest j_mommy

Yeah they are water filled...not really zits but like small blisters and they do itch like crazy!!!! They are going away now. I got CC'd on tuesday....from a place that I have had no problems with and I get the same thing everytime!!!Jeez

I should have went to the DR and had them checked!!! oh well

I think the only way your doc would have been able to tell you definitely that it was DH was with a punch biopsy - and believe me, after having those on my knee and top of my foot, you wouldn't want that done to your butt. By the way, I also get the DH bumps on my butt - weird, but usually right along the place where the two cheecks meet along the crack!