Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Brownies With Peanut Butter

I couldnt figure out how to make an cake or anything for my 14 yr old sbirthday. So I made a batch of gluten free brownies, then i melted some peanut butter and put vanilla and poder sugar in it and used it as an frosting. It takes like a big recess peanut butter cup, next time im going to cut the brownie in half and put it in the middle. I think this will be a great cure for pms lol

paula

Do you mind sharing the brownie recipe or what mix you used????

bobs red mill brownie mix, you can even get it safeway or king soopers lol

paula

Guest j_mommy

GReat! Thanks!

I hesitate to buy anything until it has been tried and tested on here and recieved positive reviews!

I have bought to many things that have been yucky!LOL

bobs red mill brownie mix, you can even get it safeway or king soopers lol

paula

Hey, I have a package of those that I haven't made yet. I'll have to make some for the office.

Someone posted here about chopping Reeses cups up and using them with icing on brownies, so I tried just throwing the chopped reeses cups on the brownies when they came out hot from the oven. They melted great and WOW! I had to snitch hubby a small piece because there were no leftovers! Funny thing is I left one end bare because I don't like icing and the birthday boy ate most of that end before I got a piece. :lol: BD-Boy (my boss) said he liked his brownies plain.

I find it funny that the guys at the office like my gluten-free baked goodies more than the bakery stuff they can get downstairs.

What a great idea Paula! Yummy!

I'm not a big fan of peanut butter except when it is combined with chocolate. I absolutely LOVE peanut butter cups. I'll have to try this when I make brownies next time. My brownie recipe is super-easy and so much cheaper than the premade mixes. However, I did enjoy the Bob's Red Mill when I used to use it.

Blessings. -J :)