Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JennyC

gluten-free Bob's Red Mill Flour

I bought a 25 lb bag of Bob's Red Mill gluten-free flour 4 months ago when we first went gluten free. I don't care for it, and I would really like to get rid of it. Over half of it is left. If anyone wants it please let me know. I will ship it to anyone on the west coast. I am not charging anything for it, but I would like $15 for shipping. I don't know how much shipping will be, but I have lots of flour left. It would be well worth your money! I also have some of the baking mix, and some other mixes. All of it went directly from the original package to a clean glass jar. I plan to ship it in large Zip-lock bags. We are very careful about cross contamination at my home! The first person to PM me and is willing to send me a check for shipping can gladly have it. I can ship it UPS on Monday.

Hi JennyC,

Have you finally given up on on mixes and are going to try baking from 'Scratch'

or is this just a presumption on my part ??

Hopefully someone nearby will take you up on your offer.

If you have decided to bake goods from 'Scratch' welcome to the club,

any assistance you need, just ask.

Best regards,

David

This is a one-time offer, and as such does not--as I see it--violate board rule #2.

ETA: Rule #2. Do not promote your own business, Web site or products--even if they offer free services. The proper place to post your Web site, business or other services is in your profile, not in your signature block or in posts.

This is a one-time offer, and as such does not--as I see it--violate board rule #2.

I hope not. I just don't have the money to pay shipping to just give it away! :rolleyes:

I hope not. I just don't have the money to pay shipping to just give it away! :rolleyes:

Have you checked with any of the food banks in your area? I know mine is always overjoyed when I bring specialty gluten free stuff that I haven't liked or can't eat. I don't know if they would take the opened bag of flour but they might take it and repackage it for others.