Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elye

I'm Now More Than Just An Advanced Community Member!

Okay, so now that I'm above the magic 500 posts, I thought I'd try to come up with some brilliant little thing to put under my avatar instead of "advanced community member"--although that does have a nice, respectable ring to it. Where do I go in my controls to change this? :huh:

Emily

diagnosed type one diabetic 1973

diagnosed celiac winter 2005

diagnosed hypothyroid spring 2006

But healthy and happy! 253.gif

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

The great are great only because we are on our knees.

--Pierre Joseph Proudhon (1809-1865)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello, Emily. Congratulations on your post count. Click "My Control" and then "Edit Profile Infomation." The "Custom Member Title" is the first box. There you go!

Okay...thanks! I bet you're all waiting with bated breath....

What on earth will she possibly write there? :rolleyes:

Emily

11 year-old Son had negative blood panel, but went on gluten-free diet of his own volition to see if his concentration would improve, his temper abate, and his energy level would increase. Miraculous response!

so glad u asked cause i had no idea how to do that lol

paula

gluten, casein and soy free

on low carb/low sugar diet

Perhaps some of the humor that you father gave you. :D I do remember how funny. You are a master at humor. Yes, awaiting.

Lisa

Gluten Free - August 15, 2004

"Not all who wander are lost" - JRR Tolkien

:D Yep--when I came back on tonight, I looked to see what you had put up. :D

Patti

"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"

"When people show you who they are, believe them"--Maya Angelou

"Bloom where you are planted"--Bev

Welcome to the 500 club. Has it really been more than a year and a half since you joined us? It seems like just yesterday. Time flies.

Peter

Diagnosis by biopsy of practically non-existent villi; gluten-free since July 2000. I was retested five years later and the biopsy was normal. You can beat this disease!

Type 1 (autoimmune) diabetes diagnosed in March 1986

Markham, Ontario (borders on Toronto)

Celiac.com - Celiac Disease Board Moderator since 2007

:lol: Isn't it hilarious...all of us (at least me, for sure) having such marvelous, human to-do-lists, full of checking out what certain people have posted here. A couple of weeks ago when I was hovering around 499 posts, I was making supper when I suddenly put down the mixing spoon and announced, "Mygawd! I am about to cross a great threshold...what am I doing here, standing in this kitchen?! I must go and make history". I left the rice on simmer, sat down and cranked off two posts, pushing me over 500. My family stood staring at me. So, there were no great bells or sirens as I crossed this line...and now I have yet another crucial thing on my to-do-list--changing my new Custom Member Title every so often. I get more high-maintenance every day, it would seem... :rolleyes:

Emily

A couple of weeks ago when I was hovering around 499 posts, I was making supper when I suddenly put down the mixing spoon and announced, "Mygawd! I am about to cross a great threshold...what am I doing here, standing in this kitchen?! I must go and make history".

:lol::lol::lol:

YOU my dear Emily must get ye self to the ''tickle me elbow'' thread henceforth and spend ALL day writing witty lines for our amusement ;)

It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's required - Sir Winston Churchill

Nikki

Son diagnosed with Coeliac Disease Oct 2006 by biopsy (at age 13yrs)

black_cat.gif