Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elye

I'm Now More Than Just An Advanced Community Member!

Okay, so now that I'm above the magic 500 posts, I thought I'd try to come up with some brilliant little thing to put under my avatar instead of "advanced community member"--although that does have a nice, respectable ring to it. Where do I go in my controls to change this? :huh:

Hello, Emily. Congratulations on your post count. Click "My Control" and then "Edit Profile Infomation." The "Custom Member Title" is the first box. There you go!

Okay...thanks! I bet you're all waiting with bated breath....

What on earth will she possibly write there? :rolleyes:

so glad u asked cause i had no idea how to do that lol

paula

Perhaps some of the humor that you father gave you. :D I do remember how funny. You are a master at humor. Yes, awaiting.

:lol: Isn't it hilarious...all of us (at least me, for sure) having such marvelous, human to-do-lists, full of checking out what certain people have posted here. A couple of weeks ago when I was hovering around 499 posts, I was making supper when I suddenly put down the mixing spoon and announced, "Mygawd! I am about to cross a great threshold...what am I doing here, standing in this kitchen?! I must go and make history". I left the rice on simmer, sat down and cranked off two posts, pushing me over 500. My family stood staring at me. So, there were no great bells or sirens as I crossed this line...and now I have yet another crucial thing on my to-do-list--changing my new Custom Member Title every so often. I get more high-maintenance every day, it would seem... :rolleyes:

A couple of weeks ago when I was hovering around 499 posts, I was making supper when I suddenly put down the mixing spoon and announced, "Mygawd! I am about to cross a great threshold...what am I doing here, standing in this kitchen?! I must go and make history".

:lol::lol::lol:

YOU my dear Emily must get ye self to the ''tickle me elbow'' thread henceforth and spend ALL day writing witty lines for our amusement ;)

• Celiac.com Sponsor:

• Top Posters +

1. 1
    2. 2
      RMJ
      RMJ
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5
    6. YOU