Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amybeth

Jules Thin Crust Pizza Expanding!

Some of you know Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown (Bucks County PA) has a gluten-free pizza .(They also now sell their crust or dough, too) ... I may have already posted this, but I'm so excited!

They are scheduled to open a new location in Newtown, PA in October! (Newtown in the 2nd exit in PA as you're traveling South on 95).

AND they are making plans to open one in Flemington, NJ before Dec 08.

Their website is www.julesthincrust.com Check it out! The only toppings that are not gluten-free are the BBQ sauce and their sausage.

We travel to Doylestown now to get it, but it's about 20-30 minutes away.....Newtown is 5 minutes from my house! Yippee!

Some of you know Jules Thin Crust in Doylestown (Bucks County PA) has a gluten-free pizza .(They also now sell their crust or dough, too) ... I may have already posted this, but I'm so excited!

They are scheduled to open a new location in Newtown, PA in October! (Newtown in the 2nd exit in PA as you're traveling South on 95).

AND they are making plans to open one in Flemington, NJ before Dec 08.

Their website is www.julesthincrust.com Check it out! The only toppings that are not gluten-free are the BBQ sauce and their sausage.

We travel to Doylestown now to get it, but it's about 20-30 minutes away.....Newtown is 5 minutes from my house! Yippee!

I just got back from a trip to Philadelphia and I made sure to go to Jules, even though our hotel was over 30 minutes away. My husband and kids were making comments like"this better be worth it", "how good can it be if they have gluten free" etc. They LOVED the pizza!! My husband even tried some of mine and ended up eating 3 pieces. (you have to order a medium pie if it's gluten free, not by the slice) I took the rest back to the hotel and ate it the next day. I was in heaven.!! Now don't laugh at me, I live on Long Island and have yet to try Mama's Pizza, which I read so much about here. I don't know if they will be able to top Jules. I'll have to give it a try.

LISA