Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Firegirl43

Tell Me Something.....

so how come at work everysingle freakin time the drug reps bring in lunch ( I know i cant have it hardley ever) the afternoon I am getting glutened( I think) from the charts? I said something like this but nice to people that I work with and you know what they told me??? put on gloves. :angry::angry::angry:

Hey Firegirl! My parents live outside of Spokane!

But back to the question. If you think you are getting glutened by what's on the charts, think of what other nasty things are lurking on them. Maybe wearing gloves is a really good idea.

even worse, what does that say about handwashing skills of those you work with?

maybe remind them that every time you get glutened by things like this, it measn you can't do your job as efficiently and effectivly and that means more work for them? (even if it isn't totally true)

Are the gloves at your work the ones without the powder in them? Since that has flour?

so how come at work everysingle freakin time the drug reps bring in lunch ( I know i cant have it hardley ever) the afternoon I am getting glutened( I think) from the charts? I said something like this but nice to people that I work with and you know what they told me??? put on gloves. :angry::angry::angry:

I know it's not fair, but it sounds like the easiest solution would be to monitor your own handwashing habits. Just DON'T TOUCH THE FACE!!! I yell that at myself almot every day......

Good point, Mistresslsis. Aren't you supposed to be washing hands in a medical environment? What if a patient was celiac? (Not to say that a patient's health is more important than yours, but a patient does have suing-power). Might be something to bring up to a supervisor - just a friendly reminder to wash the hands after eating...