Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mistilyn

Garlic Ginger Pork Stir-fry

Hello Everyone.

I've been lurking around for awhile now checking things out. Tonight I decided to come out of hiding after making this awesome dish. I've been missing going to the chinese restaurants, so I've been experimenting with making chinese at home gluten free. While this may not be a traditional asian dish, it sure tasted good! I wrote down what I did as best as I could. I didn't measure everything as I made it, so you may find you need to adjust measurements a little (not much) to get it to taste the way you would like it.

Garlic Ginger Pork Stir-Fry

1- Pork Tenderloin (.75 -1 lb.) trimmed and cut into

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Hello Everyone.

I've been lurking around for awhile now checking things out. Tonight I decided to come out of hiding after making this awesome dish. I've been missing going to the chinese restaurants, so I've been experimenting with making chinese at home gluten free. While this may not be a traditional asian dish, it sure tasted good! I wrote down what I did as best as I could. I didn't measure everything as I made it, so you may find you need to adjust measurements a little (not much) to get it to taste the way you would like it.

Garlic Ginger Pork Stir-Fry

1- Pork Tenderloin (.75 -1 lb.) trimmed and cut into

Blueeyedmanda: This recipe turned out more sweet than spicy.

Burdee: LOL I agree with you there. This is the first time I have ever wrote down what I did. This came out so good that I knew I would have to be able to duplicate it. A lot of nights my fiance will ask what we are having for dinner. I'll either tell him "Stuff" or "I don't know, you name it."

A lot of nights my fiance will ask what we are having for dinner. I'll either tell him "Stuff" or "I don't know, you name it."

I LOVE those titles for your culinary creations! I'll try telling my hubby "stuff" or "you name it" when he asks what I'm cooking for dinner. ROFLOL

BURDEE

Eating some right now and typing with my mouth full.

Nice change of pace. I was looking forward to this all day.

Thanks!

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

Chances are if you have lumps on your body for years and the Dr. isn't concerned they're probably not lymph nodes. Chronically swollen lymph nodes would be something every Dr. would be concerned with.  Chances are you just have cysts ...
    It's different  for everyone, it can be a month or maybe a year. Most probably within a few months. This is assuming the symptoms are in fact related to gluten, which they may not be. 
    Hi Laura I'm so pleased you found answers.  This is very encouraging.  Seven years on from my own diagnosis I wish I could have some vitamin and mineral screening, I'm sure I'm still deficient. Cristiana