Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest PhilosophyGirl

Enjoy Life Snack Bars

Guest PhilosophyGirl

Are Enjoy Life snack bars any good? I found they are sold at a Whole Foods about an hour from where I live, and was wondering if they're worth the trip. I've tried Glutino breakfast bars and did not care for the taste. I was wondering if these are any better.

My 6 yr old daughter enjoys them. She likes the cocoa loco & the very berry (?). She did not care for the apple flavor though. She is also a fussy eater, so they must be pretty good! She also enjoys their cookies!! Whole Foods actually had the bars on sale one week, we bought quite a few boxes.

I've tried the apple bars and the berry bars and prefer the apple. They're pretty good, but not very big. The double chocolate brownie cookies are good too, but also very small (about 1-2 bites). I try to save those to have as a treat once in a while.

I've tried two flavors and I didn't like either. They were really grainy and they tasted way too much like dates.

They're good. I like them...I don't LOVE them but they're good to keep in my purse in a pinch. I like them more than Lara Bars. Their snickerdoodle cookies are to die for! My friends who eat gluten LOVE them, more than "regular (gluten)

Kassandra

My son did not care for them, and I thought they were a bit small for the price. I tasted one of the Cocoa Loco ones, and it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. I don't think I'll buy them again.

My son did not care for them, and I thought they were a bit small for the price. I tasted one of the Cocoa Loco ones, and it wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. I don't think I'll buy them again.

My comments exactly. If their cookies are individually wrapped, then I might try those for convenience, although my son and I make our own goodies for the most part.

I tried the Caramel Apple ones for the first time a couple weeks ago.

They were ok--I like that they come individually wrapped--very convenient. I am going to try the other flavors, too, to see if I like them any better. These aren't bad, though.

My dd hasn't tried the bars, but we have tried the cookies. Her favorite is the snickerdoodle ones. They come in a little snack pack so we keep a case at school for birthday treats.