Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If any of you out there have had stool tests done by Enterolab, about how long did you have to wait for your results? I know they say that if you don't hear within three weeks to contact them, but I am wondering if it takes them the better part of three weeks to e-mail you the results?Or did you get the results sooner??? I am just looking for your experience with Enterolab so I know what to expect.

Anybody?

My family's was between 2 and 2 1/2 weeks....I forget exactly.

2 weeks for both myself and daughter. I probably checked my email ten times a day that whole 2 weeks, just in case they were early. So I understand. :)

I actually had to wait 5 weeks b/c there was a malfunction in one of their refrigeration units due to a large storm that passed by -- so I had to resubmit my sample. They were really nice about it though and when I explained I needed the results before my GI appointment, they made sure I got them in time. After my resubmittal -- I think it was just over 2 weeks.

Good luck -- I know it sucks waiting, but it is worth it! :)

Guest thatchickali

I hadn't gotten the results for 3 weeks so I called and they said they didn't have my email on file, and my results had been ready a week before. Right at 2 weeks. But if you haven't gotten them, try logging into your account on their website.

• Forum Discussions

Thank you Ranchers Wife.  Since I'm asymptomatic, I would not know if I had gluten. I cannot imagine having to worry about getting sick from cross-contamination. 
    Hi Jenna1028, They test for DH by taking a small skin biopsy from clear skin next to a lesion.  If you have DH, you have celiac disease.  But, you need to be eating a gluten diet for 12 weeks (gluten challenge) before getting the skin bi...
    To the OP, once in a while this stuff happens.  Please feel free to start a new topic if that would make it easier.  I am afraid this is just part of forums on the internet. I hope this didn’t chase you off.