Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

submarinerwife

Good Experience At Red Lobster Silverdale, Wa

I recently moved to the Silverdale, Bremerton area of Washington State. My parents love to eat out, so when they came to visit we went to the Red Lobster in Silverdale. I was nervous that they would not have anything for me and so ate some before we left. When we got there I asked if they had anything on the menu a celiac could eat. Our server assured us there was and got the manager to help us. I was able to have the steak and shrimp, baked not grilled with a side of veggies. The manager was very attentive and helpful and even oversaw the cooking! I had the best experience and never got sick. It was great. The steak was cooked to order med. rare for me and was done right even in the oven. I was really impressed.

I have been told that the Outback in Bremerton also has a gluten free menu and frequently serves celiacs and others on a gluten-free diet. I will have to go there next!

I would say you were very lucky.... I just drive by the Red Lobster near my home and get glutened!!!!It is good to know that some places actually have personnel who LISTEN and then ACT on what they have heard. I hope you tipped really well!!!!

I think my dad left almost as much money in tip as he paid for the meal lol. He was sooo impressed and that is no small feat. That man is never impressed!