Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was just about to buy their That's A Wrap Mascara from Sephora, but the description states -

"That's A Wrap mascara contains advanced ingredients and wheat proteins that deeply moisturize and create a natural film around each lash making them appear longer, thicker, and fuller, as it conditions and moisturizes each lash."

Does anyone else use Smashbox? I'm so worried about the other products I use by them now. Are they not a gluten free brand?

They used to state that none of their products contained gluten. It looks like that has changed.

I still inquire about anything I'm interested in using because manufacturers can and do change their formulations and add in new products, too.

They used to state that none of their products contained gluten. It looks like that has changed.

I still inquire about anything I'm interested in using because manufacturers can and do change their formulations and add in new products, too.

I am going to contact them directly about this. I'll post their answer when I get one.

My reply from Smashbox:

Dear Beth, here is the most updated list of items:

Gluten can be found in products that conatin wheat/rye/barley derivatives. Most smashbox products do not conatin gluten, however the follwing products do:

Limitless Lash

That