Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missmommy

Hair Care And Lotions

ive been using my huby suave but it makes me itch.

i was wondering what hair care stuff to use?

is there certain brands that i could stick to or is it on case by case use? i heard dove gel was ok, but if all their stuff is then it would solve all my problems.

i have not been using any of my lotions or face wash but would like too! <_<

ive been using my huby suave but it makes me itch.

i was wondering what hair care stuff to use?

is there certain brands that i could stick to or is it on case by case use? i heard dove gel was ok, but if all their stuff is then it would solve all my problems.

i have not been using any of my lotions or face wash but would like too! <_<

Dear missmommy,

Suave did not do much for my hair, either. I have colored hair, so I need extra conditioning.

I use L'Oreal Vive Pro. Tresseme is generally not gluten-free, but the one I use is. I use the ColorThrive for Brunettes and Redheads Shampoo. Dove products are clearly labeled, so if there is no gluten on the label, it is safe! ;)

Suave has lotions we can use. Neutragena has a lot of stuff we can wash our face with as well. I got to Gluten-Free in SD and go to product updates. Then, click on Cosmetics and Beauty Products or Hygeine. They will have Neutragena. You click on it, and it will give you a list of all of the products that are safe for us. The list is pretty long!

Cosmetics are also problematic for a lot of people. I can tell you that Maybelline and CoverGirl both clearly label any gluten containing ingredients. If it is not there on the label, it is safe!

Wet'n Wild actually has everything gluten-free with the exception of one of the mascaras. Revlon Lip Glides are safe! I am wearing Sparkling Sangria in my avatar!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

I use all Dove's products. I think just one hand cream has oats, and they clearly label everything.