This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Multiple Posts....same Info.

angel-jd1

angel-jd1 Community Regular

I have noticed a lot of folks are posting the same information in different topics. (posting then cutting and pasting the info and posting it under a different topic). Doing this bogs the board down and makes it less effective. It defeats the purpose to have the information in 10 different places. Not to mention it is against the board rules. So please be aware of your posts!

-Jessica :rolleyes:

Below are the basic rules of the board. Generally speaking users who break these rules will get two warnings, and if there is a third rule violation they will be banned from the boards. Serious board violations can result in an immediate ban. The rules are as follows:

Do not be abusive or otherwise out of line towards other board members. Show respect for each board member, no matter what you think of their post(s). This is not a place to quarrel.

Do not promote your own business, Web site or products.

Do not spam the boards (i.e., post the same thing in multiple topics or areas of the board to bring more attention to your post ).

• 4 weeks later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

kejohe Apprentice

Hello all, please do us moderators a favor and put topics that relate together. For instance if you have responses from a few companies about gluten in the product, they can all go under the same post rather than a new topic for each company.

Please keep the information comming, just help us to keep the board nice a tidy.

Thanks so much! :)

ALSO.....if you don't get a post under your topic. Please do not go and make an identical post about the same topic AGAIN. Just try adding something to your origional post to call attention to it.

I know recently there have been a few folks not getting responses so they just keep Re-posting the same info. in all different places. That just makes the board a mess and takes our time to clean it up. Thanks.

-Jessica

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to keep harping on this....but these are the rules of the board, and if you can not follow them, then Scott will take care of the situation.

There are people who insist on posting the very same information in 12 different places. This clutters up the board and it is against the rules. So plain and simply don't do it .

Thanks.

Jessica :rolleyes:

A Board Moderator

DLayman Apprentice

Just a quick question.. you do notify people of these offenses right? When they are doing this?

Thanks Denise

Archived