Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Join eNewsletter

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

Join eNewsletter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

holdthegluten

Gluten Free/soy Free Salad Dressings

anyone know of any soy free/gluten free salad dressings (either store bought or homemade) Every dressing i see at the store has soybean oil in it. Thanks Guys

28 yr old Male

Diagnosed Celiac in February 2007

Gluten-free/Casein Free

HLA DQ 2,3 Subtype (2,8) I have both celiac genes!

Married

1 child 9 months- Levi

Yeast/Bacteria overgrowth

" CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS AND THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE"

Wayne Dyer

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

I use Brianna's salad dressings. According to their website, they are available at major grocery stores nationwide. You can also order them online at www.BriannasSaladDressings.com.

Karen

gluten free 4/06

casein free 7/06

DQ1, DQ8

Daughter (11) gluten free 5/06, casein free 6/06

Daughter (9) gluten free 3/06, casein free 7/06, soy free, trying peanut free

vegetarian

gluten lite on and off since 1999

All dx'ed by Enterolab

anyone know of any soy free/gluten free salad dressings (either store bought or homemade) Every dressing i see at the store has soybean oil in it. Thanks Guys

I'm gluten, dairy, soy, egg and cane sugar free. So I use Annie's honey mustard, balsamic vinigrette and previously used low fat raspberry before they added cane sugar. Check the Annie's site for a list of which od their dressings are gluten and soy free. For a gluten free list, see: http://www.consorzio.com/gluten_free_dressings.php If you see a dressing that sounds good, click on the name and then click on "with all natural ingredients" to see the actual ingredients and determine whether that dressing is soy free. Good luck!

BURDEE

Gluten, dairy, soy, egg, cane sugar, vanilla and nutmeg free. Enterolab diagnosed gluten/casein intolerant 7/04; soy intolerant 8/07. ELISA test diagnosed egg/cane sugar IgG allergies 8/06; vanilla/nutmeg 8/06. 2006-10 diagnosed by DNA Microbial stool tests and successfully treated: Klebsiella, Enterobacter Cloaecae, Cryptosporidia, Candida, C-diff, Achromobacter, H. Pylori and Dientamoeba Fragilis. 6/10 Heidelberg capsule test diagnosed hypochloridia. Vitamin D deficiency, hypothyroiditis, hypochloridia and low white blood cells caused vulnerability to infections. I now take Betaine HCl, probiotics, Vitamin D and T3 thyroid supplement to maintain immunity.