Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

confused

Angies Baby Poll

Length

Weight

hair (lots or none)

time of birth (be sure to put what time zone you are guessing)

hours of labor (everyone be nice)

c/s or vbac

opps i forgot date

paula

Angie if you dont mind tho put the stats of your last child, so we can guess with that in mind. And how far you are exactly, and known due date.

My last daughter:

Length - 21"

Weight - 7 lbs. 1 oz.

hair (lots or none) - little

time of birth (be sure to put what time zone you are guessing) - 9pm ish EST - we don't actually know

hours of labor - 2 seperate 6 hour inductions, never natural labor

c/s or vbac - c/s

My guess for Annika:

Length - 22"

Weight - 7 lbs.

Hair - little

Time of birth - 2:30am

hours of labor - 8

vbac

Annika's due 8/31 - I'm 36.5 weeks. Out of fairness I should probably add that I was very sick with Celiac when I had Tori and in no way had a normal pregnancy. I never went into labor at all and I was two weeks late with her.

Length - 21 inches

Weight - 7 lbs 3 oz

Hair - Lots (How's the heartburn? a lot of heartburn is suppose to mean a lot of hair :P )

Time - 7:30 pm Angie's time

Labor - 12 hrs (but you got a good night's sleep before it all started)

vbac

date - Aug 28th (That's my sister's)

Good Luck!

Just went to the doctor... Everything looks good. I asked her approximately how big the baby is... Of course I'm not going to ruin all of that for you, but I'm glad to have an idea. She seemed fairly confident in her estimation. :)

You look so good for being so close to delivery.

You do indeed. :)

You don't look like you've 'dropped' yet (when you get that much needed gap at the top of your ribcage as baby's head moves down) so maybe my estimation date was a tad premature ;)

Just went to the doctor... Everything looks good. I asked her approximately how big the baby is... Of course I'm not going to ruin all of that for you, but I'm glad to have an idea. She seemed fairly confident in her estimation. :)

I remember i had an u/s with my first when i was in labor, and they told me oh dont worry the bb GIRL is only about 7 pounds, so i was like ok that isnt bad for an girl. Well when i delivered the bb about 12 hours later, i had 2 surprises, one was the bb was 8.6 pounds and the second one was the bb girl was a BOY lol.

So you are not even going to let us guess what the bb weighs now lol. You look really good for being 36 weeks pg. I could not be pg in auguast, going til july 17th was bad enough lol

paula

You don't look like you've 'dropped' yet (when you get that much needed gap at the top of your ribcage as baby's head moves down) so maybe my estimation date was a tad premature ;)

Picture, picture is there a picture???

Oh man, you know that's a girly girl in there!!!! You look wonderful and I'm stickin to my due date.

Nikki, you look oh soo tres chic!

You should've seen me last week! The belly was up into my throat! I am definitely quite a bit lower than I was a week ago. My doctor hasn't said anything though, so who knows...

Thanks guys! I feel like such a cow right now. I feel good though still, so I guess it's all good. This entire pregnancy has been SO much easier than the last one!!!

Paula, I really hope my doctor's estimate is right... :) And we had a 3d ultrasound so we're about as sure as you can get that this is a girl. :) She looks so much like Tori (my dd). :)

You should've seen me last week! The belly was up into my throat! I am definitely quite a bit lower than I was a week ago. My doctor hasn't said anything though, so who knows...

Thanks guys! I feel like such a cow right now. I feel good though still, so I guess it's all good. This entire pregnancy has been SO much easier than the last one!!!

Paula, I really hope my doctor's estimate is right... :) And we had a 3d ultrasound so we're about as sure as you can get that this is a girl. :) She looks so much like Tori (my dd). :)

Oh i know yours is a girl, i was just rambling again lol. I can tell just by looking at your tummy that there is a cute little girl in there.

Remember my dr was getting ready to retire and old. The best dr in the world, just needed to retire and play more golf lmao.

Hmm since you have dropped i need to really think of my predictions now.

You werent already dialeted were you?

paula

Oh i know yours is a girl, i was just rambling again lol. I can tell just by looking at your tummy that there is a cute little girl in there.

Remember my dr was getting ready to retire and old. The best dr in the world, just needed to retire and play more golf lmao.

Hmm since you have dropped i need to really think of my predictions now.

You werent already dialeted were you?

paula

You mean now? Nope, I'm not dilated and my cervix is still long, no changes there as of last week. Though, I didn't get an exam this week since she dropped, so it's hard to say. I will have an exam next Tuesday. :)

Length - 21"

Weight - 7 lb 10 oz

hair (lots or none) - lots

time of birth (be sure to put what time zone you are guessing) - 1pm

hours of labor (everyone be nice) - 9hrs

c/s or vbac - vbac

opps i forgot date - 8/24

Lol, I can't wait to have mine, too :lol:

Length 21"

Weight 7 lbs 8 oz.

Hair lots

Time of birth 3:04 am (angies time)

Hours of labor 9

VBAC

8/25/07

You're much braver than me. I didn't have in interest in trying for a VBAC. Course the hospital I had my second in wouldn't have been equipped had there been an emergency section.

Hi there, thought I hop over to visit. Still nothing here yet, either. I would LMBO, if we have 'em the same day... lol!

Nothing here yet either, Stef... That would be funny if we had them the same day. Our due dates are really close, so I guess it's possible. Probably unlikely though... :)

I keep forgetting to tell you, the nursery picture looks so nice. That would be neat if you guys had babies on the same day.

It is possible, when i had my 6 yr old, i belonged to a mommy group and we all had diffferent due dates for our kids, My 6 yr old wasnt due til the end of auguast. Well three of us had our babies on the same day, july 17th, it was so funny. I had mine first cause he came in at 12:22 am then the 2 others were one in the afternoon and one in the morning. We call them the triplets.

paula