This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Stef The Kicking Cutie

Lisa

Lisa Mentor

Stef is expecting a boy. She is 37 weeks and 6 days currently.

Her due date is August 22.

Can you guess........

Length:

Weight:

Time of Birth:

Labor Hours:

Vbac or c/section:

Delivery Date:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blueeyedmanda Community Regular

Length 19 inches

Weight 6lbs 9 ounces

some hair

5 hrs of labor

born 8/19/07 @ 6:46 am

VB

AndreaB Contributor

Does Stef have another child......you put VBAC so I'm assuming yes. :unsure:

Length 20 1/2 inches

Weight 7 lbs 2 oz

Time of birth 5:22 am (stef's time)

Hours of labor 7

VBAC or VB

Date 8/19/07

Guhlia Rising Star

Length: 22"

Weight: 7 lbs. 6 oz.

Time of Birth: 1:28am

Labor Hours: 7 hours

Vbac or c/section: natural

Delivery Date: 8/25

jerseyangel Proficient

How fun :D

Length--21 inches

Weight--6lbs 12 oz

Hair--wispy light

Time--3:30AM

Labor--7 hours

Date--8/24

Birth--VB

Lisa Mentor

Lukas will be....

Length: 18 1/2

Weight: 7lbs. 1oz.

Time of Birth: 9:36pm

Labor hours: 6 1/2

Natural

Due Date: August 22 (he's 1/2 German, he will be on time) :P

Darn210 Enthusiast

length = 21 inches

weight = 6 lbs 9 oz

time of birth = 11:30 pm (stef's time)

labor hours = 10 but she won't realize it until she's over half way through it (I read her post under the "nesting" topic :lol: )

natural

date = I'm torn - first babies are late, but Stef has had preterm labor - hmmmm - I'll go with 8/20.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Canadian Karen Community Regular

He will be....

Length: 20 in.

Weight: 7lbs. 7oz.

Time of Birth: 4 p.m.

Labor hours: 7 hours

Natural

Due Date: I think he will be born on August 23rd.

I don't think labour will be too long for her - I think he's going to kick his way outta there!

nikki-uk Enthusiast

Length 19''

Weight 6lbs 13oz

Time 7.00pm

Labour 15hrs (sorrry! it's a first right?)

Natural birth

Date 25th Aug

:):)

stef-the-kicking-cuty Enthusiast

That's fuuun! :lol:

Yes, it's the first baby. He will be sooooo spoiled. He's not only OUR first baby. He's pretty much THE first in all our relations in the family :lol: . Aunt Gwen already said 'Oooh, at our motorbike event September 2nd I already know what I'm doing.' MIL said 'Yeah? What's that then?' Aunt Gwen was like 'Of course, holding Stef's baby.' I was like 'Great, I get to ride with my husband again.' :lol:

I think, my time is Eastern time, but I'm not sure. We live in PA... so I think, it's Eastern.

Thanks for this poll. Do I get to guess, too?

confused Community Regular
Stef is expecting a boy. She is 37 weeks and 6 days currently.

Her due date is August 22.

Can you guess........

Length: 20 inches

Weight: 7.9

Time of Birth: 2:22 am her time

Labor Hours: 4.5 cause she is in good shape lol

Vbac or c/section: natural no drugs

Delivery Date: auguast 25, cause its her first lol

Yep Steph we are Eastern Time

I am so happy for you, do you have the nursery all decorated?

No, unfortunately not :( . This is because we had the baby shower at my MIL's house, with glutenfree cake of course :rolleyes: , and everything we got didn't fit into my car. So Lukas and I got like two car loads of goodies :lol: . And we had to leave my husbands truck up there, because his dad wanted to repair something in it's engine (he is the owner of a machine shop, so it's for free). So, everything we got didn't fit in the car, especially not the baby crib and the drawer/cupboard, whatever you call it. Then the bassinet is still up there and some other stuff. We will get it down here, when the truck is fixed, which already took like 16 days so far. So I hope we will get everything soon. <_< And then I will get going here like a whirlwind. But I already did some small stuff. I maybe can post some pics soon, if I have the time...

Just wanted to let you guys know. Nothing so far! I had to go to the bathroom tonight for the first time in this pregnancy due to pressure on my bladder. Might be a sign, that the head is engaged and putting pressure on. Then I woke up to very slight tension in my back. Felt like a kidney problem :o . No real pain, just disturbing for a while. 1 hour later it was gone. I've had disturbing pressure on my pubic bone all day, even now as I'm writing this. So I hope, something will start here soon. I don't know though. Could be being sore from working out and having loose ligaments and joints at this point in life as well.

Good night. I'll let you know, if anything changes as soon as I can.

AndreaB Contributor

Sounds like things are on the move. Could be another week or so though.

I'll be looking for updates. Gotta live vicariously through you gals that are expecting now. :)

Nothing this morning so far. 12 days left till EDD. What an exciting countdown. I might even go over. Who knows!!! Weehee! :lol: Anybody any estimates still?

jerseyangel Proficient

How exciting, indeed! I'll be looking forward to updates as you have them :D

Wow!!! Exciting!!

little d Enthusiast

My predictions are

21 inch long

7lbs9.2oz

time of birth 2:15am on Aug 26 sorry unless you have sex with your husband alot, sperm has some kind of magic on getting contraction to happen

I think that you will go fast because you are in shape maybe 8hrs

without pitosin, which will be easier

no drugs, natural all the way, maybe some Demorol to take the edge off at the very end at 8-9cm works like a charm gives you enough rest for the finally.

When you do have your baby if something does not look right and the nurses are not feeling you about your concerns then get someone who will. I work with newborns I'm not a nurse but I have seen baby not looking right color and all making noises that they are not suppose too, like grunting sounds cute to someone who does not know that the noise is wrong. so if you don't feel comfortable about your baby send him the nursery between feeding at first and then ease him in back to your room to get to know him, let the nursery staff take care of him especially if your are tired, if he winds up big like over 8lbs let him have a little forumal if you are breastfeeding your colosterum yes is enough but sometimes not enough for a big baby. Hope you have a great birthing experiance.

donna

Guhlia Rising Star

How are you hanging in Stef? Anything yet? We're still 18 days and counting over here.

Hi there, 9 days left and still nothing. Sometimes I feel pressure from the baby trying to expand and he puts the pressure either on the front of my belly or down. And even though, the pressure is slightly uncomfortable, I try to support him in putting the pressure down there. In the hope, maybe something (like the mucous plug) plops out :lol: .

I will hop over to your poll in a second, Angie! Just hang in there! I'm still counting, too!

I have my doctor's appointment this morning. Just wanted to let you guys know. I'll update you later on what happened. :rolleyes:

Do you have any names picked out yet?

Guhlia Rising Star

She's naming him Lukas. Isn't that beautiful? I believe her full name choice was Lukas Alexander. Sounds so regal, doesn't it? :)

It does sound cute. I love the name Alexander too!! How are you feeling today, Angie?

Archived