Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Looking For A Mentor In Austin Or Lubbock, Tx

Guest thatchickali

Recently diagnosed, having a hard time figuring this out, and I don't know anyone in my life with celiac disease. I have searched the "Facebook groups" to find someone at Texas Tech to help me and it looks like I'm the only one. I will be in Austin, TX for the next week then moving back to Lubbock, I want to find someone to email or call and even go grocery shopping with once or twice. Just someone to tell me what is okay when I need an immediate answer.

If you live in Lubbock or Austin, please email me at [EDIT] ajarrott@gmail.com - I have made this email address to devote to corresponding with Gluten Free friends. [End Edit]

If not and you want to help I have text messaging on my phone, and I use my email all day, so if you just want to be able to answer questions I may have you can also email me there. I also have AIM, my screen name is 'thatchickali'. Im logged on all the time when my computer is on. I know I'm rambling, I'm sure you get the point.

Hello and Welcome:

You have just found yourself in the most awsome place to find out all about Celiac Disease. We have some really great folks here who are always willing to help and they give alot of their time to help new people get adjusted.

You are very welcome to post any question about ANYTHING! We can give you some starter products that are safe if you need a place to begin.

Feel free to jump right in! :)

I will email you, I am going to Austin tomorrow for the weekend. I will be staying in a hotel on I35... I will also find the number of the support lady there, she is really nice - well I am too!!!

Allison, I sent you an email with my phone number & the contacts for the Austin support group.

Just call me & I can call you back, on my phone or email me your phone number & I will call you.

Sorry, I jsut now got it done, I was running late today & had to get off the computer!!!