Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Curves For Woman

I have been wanting to join a gym for quite some time now and I am just not up to be surrounded by a mix of people. I am looking into Curves and was wondering if anyone else is a member and how do you guys like it? My youngest sister belongs and really likes it. Hoping someone on here can help.

Thanks

I meant Curves for Women but now it won't let me change the title :)

[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template forums/front/topics/post is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Guest Doll
Guest j_mommy