Mtndog

Gluten Free Fried Clams Etc.

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Evelyn Fullerton said:

Legal seafoods is gluten free they even have gluten free rolls.MY son took me there for Mothers Day this year and I thought I would have to settle for a cheeseburger without the bun but much to my delight the server told me I could have the burger but he informed me that there's a little icon near all the items that are gluten free needless to say I had fried clams and french fries with gluten free rolls from a bakery  called sweet without the wheat from Woburn Ma.

Yes, Legal's has a really, really good gluten-free menu and they have excellent protocol in place to prevent cc.  I highly recommend them.  They were one of the first restaurants to do so and I am very thankful for them!

Woodman's is still there and they would be as they have been there since the 1930's.  The food still rocks.  I go about twice a year and went about 2 months ago for my fried food fix.  I leave stuffed to the gills every time!  ;)