Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarah8793

Does This Sound Like A Gluten Reaction?

I am casein free also. Friday evening I got the same pain I always get when I get lactose. But in addition I had major bloating, total insomnia (I mean I was wired until 2:00 a.m). Next on Saturday and Sunday I was extremely agitated. Today is Monday and I still am. I feel rage and can't stand to talk at length with anyone. :angry: This is so out of character for me. My H says he is concerned about how irritated I seem. I guess if it is gluten, it has been awhile since I have been glutened. Could one time being glutened make you angry for 3 days, or is it more likely that I am continuing to get it somewhere?

Guest j_mommy

What did you eat??? Can you pin something down???

Everyone reacts differently! When I get CC'd or glutened....I get the big D and Am EXHAUSTED for days afterward....maybe your reaction is emotional!

Try to pin down what might have done it or list on here so everyone can help!

Hope you feel better soon!

What did you eat??? Can you pin something down???

Well, my reaction to gluten is always mental. I rarely get D or C from gluten. Dairy on the other hand tears my digestive system up. I suspect that it was from a chai tea latte made with soymilk that I ordered from a place I haven't before. I didn't ask them to check ingredients because I get them at other places and they are fine (I know, I know :rolleyes: ) The reason I think it was that is because my son who is also Gluten-free Casein-free got a flavored soymilk there and that night he had all his usual gluten symptoms of moodiness, whining, crying irrationally, and a few others. I saw them use soymilk with my own eyes, so it must have been a cc issue. Everything else I have eaten recently, I have had before at some time.

Guest j_mommy

DEfinte possibility!!!!

We just got a new coffee shop here and we went through a bunch of products before I found one I could have and i'm only gluten-free! Ended up with a great blended tutle mocha though!!!!