Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mother2gf3

Any Parents Of Celiac Kids In Utah?

Hi, I am a mother of 4 kids ages 2.4,6 and 9. My 2,4 and 6 year old all have celiac. All diagnosed within the last 3 months. New to the diet and lifestyle. neither my husband or I have celiac. Would love to hear from other parents in utah who have celiac or children with celiac.

So, all 3 of your girls have celiac? Well as far as my town, just finding this out, I guess there are quite a few children. School started here today and the school is going to provide my 1st grader with a gluten free lunch, because of that I found out that there are other kids in my childs school with celiac and in 2 of the others schools right near us. I was happy to learn as far as school lunch is concerned that they have been doing gluten free lunches in the county for a little bit and have a better understanding of the diet. I dont live in a big town so It really suprised me to learn of so many so close.

I am in Tooele Utah. the gfutah I go to that site often. Thanks. From that site I found out there is actually a kids celiac camp here in tooele. Its good to know about something so close as my kids get a little older.

yes, 3 of my girls have celiac, but i have 6 other children that do not have celiac. my 18 year old has the gene but no disease---we don't know about the others. i'd like to know a little more about the celiac kids camp in tooele. there is a kids celiac group in boise, but we have never made it to one of their meetings.