Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LoveBeingATwin

Gluten Free Magazine Subscription!

A couple months ago I subcribed to the Gluten Free magazine that I saw people talking about on this site so I sent in a check and got one issue. Well..I haven't seen one in almost two months. What is going on? The only reason I rememebered is because I was cleaning and found my old issue. I need to call customer service. I sure hope I have there number. Anyone have this problem?

Well..I called and I guess that magazine is only issued every 4 months. :unsure: So I should be expecting my next issue soon. I guess I will not renew after this though. I don't think it's worth it. I can buy books at the store cheaper than what my subscription cost me.

The living without mag is great. The gluten free mag is a joke. I received only 2 of the 4 isssues and after the second issue came they sent me a letter asking me to renew my subscription saying it was my last issue. WTF? Never got a reply to my phone call or e-mail. I won't waste my money there ever again.

Living Without Magazine is great, but Gluten Free Living service is really bad. My first issue had Christmas stuff in it and I didn't receive until late March. When I contacted them to tell them there had been a mistake, they said there was no mistake, they were just that far behind. Needless to say I cancelled.