Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gf49erfan

Traveling To Chicago

Vinci, PF Changs, Ben Pao, Weber Grill, Adobo Grill and Wildfire all have gluten free menus.

Ruths Chris is very good about gluten-free (they are in the process of making a gluten-free menu). Carnivale doesnt have a dedicated menu, but they are very good about making things gluten-free. Bistro 110 is also good about it.

all sorts of good places to try. I've also heard that MAggianos does some gluten-free stuff, but have not yet tried it.

I'm heading to Chicago in a couple weeks, does anyone know of any gluten-free places to eat??

Hi, I live in the suburbs of Chicago and Taylor on Rush Street is well aware of celiac people, we ate there this week and i had the grilled chicken with veggies and mashed potatoes-very good but not a cheap place........city $$$

The other place in Oak Brook IL is Wild Fire, they have a gluten free menu. If you email me I can better answer more places knowing where your going to be staying (the area). In Willow Springs there's a place called Greco's, 2 sisters own it and it's an Italian place they serve gluten free pasta and their sauce is awesome...........they know us personally as we frequently go there..........

Hi there! I was just visiting Chicago a couple weeks ago, staying right downtown for a conference. You should check out Lou Malnati's Pizza... I think it's near Illinois and Wells. Anyway, they will make for you an authentic Chicago-style pizza with no crust! Chicago style pizza is famous for having a solid layer of sausage at the bottom, so they just use that as the bottom instead. Plus the waitstaff was so awesome. Definitely check it out if you're in the mood for pizza but beware, the gluten-free pizza option is a bit pricier than the rest.. I think my medium-sized pizza + glass of wine came to around $28. Good luck!