Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emily Elizabeth

Olive Garden

My family wanted to go to Olive Garden this weekend and I was very skeptical that they would be able to provide me with a gluten free meal. I was prepared to just order coffee. I asked the waitress if they are able to provide a gluten free meal and she said she would ask the manager. To my delight, she then came back with a print out of gluten free items I could order. The print out had the current date at the bottom and stated that it was valid for that day only. It was nice to know that they were making sure that things were up to date. I ordered the Pork Filettino and it was very good. (Grilled pork tenderloin marinated in extra-virgin olive oil and rosemary. Served with Tuscan potatoes and bell peppers.) They brought out the salad in a fresh bowl without the croutons and everything went very well. As far as I can tell, I wasn't glutened. Yay!

Thats really great! I just told my husband yesterday that I wouldn't be able to go there anymore because I couldn't think of anything but they're pasta or stuffed mushrooms! I guess I will have to give them a chance when I am ready to venture out :unsure:

Thats really great! I just told my husband yesterday that I wouldn't be able to go there anymore because I couldn't think of anything but they're pasta or stuffed mushrooms! I guess I will have to give them a chance when I am ready to venture out :unsure:

I want to say that it is their salads which are safe but I am not sure what types.