Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ursa Major

I Am Back From Germany

Hi everybody,

I actually got back from Germany on Friday, but have been too exhausted and suffering from jet lag, to feel like posting and participating here again before now.

Sophia Candace was born while I was away, on July 25th. We will be going to see her this weekend (she is a 4 1/2 hour drive away). Her mom is our second-oldest daughter. That brings the grandkid count up to eight for now (another one is on the way, our son and his wife are expecting their second child in January). We have six granddaughters and two grandsons. Our oldest daughter has three girls and two boys (hogging the two boys :P ).

You can see Sophia and her big sister Zoey (15 months) in my avatar.

Welcome back, Ursa! :D You've been missed ;)

Have fun cuddling your new granddaughter! Wow, your family is growing by leaps and bounds....

As Lisa said, we're having our own little "baby boom" here, too :)

Welcome Back!!!

Guten Tag!!!

Awww, Sophia, what an adorable name. Pretty soon our celiac family will grow by two! A little boy and a girl!

We missed your Ursa.

PS-sounds like your family is still growing too!

Welcome back and glad to hear you are a Grandma again. I have my third grandchild Ashlyn Lacey who was born on June 3rd. She weighed in at 4 pounds 7 ounces. She is up to 8 pounds 10 ounces now. Hugs, Wendy

What beautiful babies! And welcome back!

I don't know if you are able to get outside at all during the day, but it is a very good way to help get over jet lag. Exposure to daylight helps you reset your biological clock, somehow--the more, the better. Of course, you probably have the same dreary, rainy weather we've got, but even going for a sloshy walk with an umbrella will help.

Hope you feel back to yourself very soon!

Welcome back, Ursula...great, happy news. I hear you on the jetlag trauma...I've just gotten back from France. Six hours is a big jump!

Hi Ursula, welcome back. Sorry, I posted so late. I was kind of busy the last few days and pretty much only responded to Angie and my baby poll. Yes, we are delivering pretty soon and hopefully on our own. Congratulations on being grandma again. How sweat the kids in the picture :lol: .