Celiac.com Sponsor:

Celiac.com Sponsor:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Need Drugstore Lipstick Suggestions...

Guest thatchickali

I ordered the expensive stuff but it's not here in time for my photoshoot today, I need something I can pick up at Walgreens/Drug Store.

I am hoping for advice from someone who uses a certain lipstick on a daily basis so that I can be positive it wont affect me. I'm recovering right now from a terrible glutening and I can't afford to be in bed anymore.

I have read the Neutrogena list, but what concerns me is it says "Wheat Free (Gluten Free)" and we all know wheat is not the only source of gluten.

Anyway, if you have a lipstick/gloss/tinted balm that you use successfully please let me know what it is!!

I ordered the expensive stuff but it's not here in time for my photoshoot today, I need something I can pick up at Walgreens/Drug Store.

I am hoping for advice from someone who uses a certain lipstick on a daily basis so that I can be positive it wont affect me. I'm recovering right now from a terrible glutening and I can't afford to be in bed anymore.

I have read the Neutrogena list, but what concerns me is it says "Wheat Free (Gluten Free)" and we all know wheat is not the only source of gluten.

Anyway, if you have a lipstick/gloss/tinted balm that you use successfully please let me know what it is!!

Bert's Bee's lip shimmers--come in a bunch of colours.

Cover Girl Outlast. It will stay put for your shoot. My daughter used to use it for dance, and I switched from expensive lipsticks to Outlast because it stayed on so much better.

You also had some good suggestions on your other thread on the same topic. :)

Guest thatchickali

Thanks for the replies, I don't like the way the outlast feels, but thank you for suggesting it. I might try that burt's bee's stuff, I used to have a tube.

Any more?