Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guhlia

Full Moon

Tomorrow is a full moon folks... :)

Perhaps we'll have some babies showing up???

If not, I'm sure we'll all have a ton of fun. :) Bring it on, girls...

You're right, Carla, this is the most trouble I can get into... However, if I really wanted to start trouble I would have just mentioned Altoids. :)

You're right, Carla, this is the most trouble I can get into... However, if I really wanted to start trouble I would have just mentioned Altoids. :)

I guess you really want to get into trouble then, don't you!? :lol:

Manda ... :lol: ... ask CanadianKaren!!

Looks like Stef will likely have her baby on a full moon. That's kind of cool.

I woke up crampy this morning, but it subsided and now I feel fine. I'm heading to the mall this afternoon to walk around and get Tori the rest of the things she needs for school. I must admit though, I'd rather wait until the full moon is over before having a baby. Somehow having a full moon baby scares me a bit. :)

Looks like Stef will likely have her baby on a full moon. That's kind of cool.

I woke up crampy this morning, but it subsided and now I feel fine. I'm heading to the mall this afternoon to walk around and get Tori the rest of the things she needs for school. I must admit though, I'd rather wait until the full moon is over before having a baby. Somehow having a full moon baby scares me a bit. :)

Angie, why would having a baby on a full moon scare you.

I know that on full moons working in the nursery at the hostpital brings out the cranky babies :angry:

donna

I was just kidding, really. I was alluding to all the funky things that happen on a full moon night.

OMG angie WHAT is that delicious photo tempting me???

It is the easy strawberry shortcake recipe that someone posted a week or so ago. :)