Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gfgypsyqueen

Lee Roy Selmans - Restaurant In Sarasota

Hi, I recently went to Lee Roy Selmans restaurant by accident. Looked like a nice enough place so I asked if they had ever heard of a gluten-free menu. The host perked right up and said Yes, we have one I'll be right back. Great menu selection on the gluten-free menu. The food was GREAT!!! BBQ sauce and salad dressing too!!! The server explained that they had to go through a special training on gluten-free food and preparation of meals. I was very impressed and would recommend this restaurant.

On the plus side, they have that gluten-free beer and TVs for sports games everywhere! That would be a great place to watch a game and actually be able to eat and drink a beer!!!

It's located off the University exit in Sarasota, FL.

Happy eating :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):
    Celiac.com Sponsor (A17):

Celiac.com Sponsors (A17):

• Forum Discussions

It’s certainly possible.  Coffee and susbstances made from cow’s milk are common intolerances in Celiacs due the upset of your autoimmune system.  
    That's good to know. I have my MRI on a celiac disease as it was requested by an ENT consultant to take a look at but again this is someone who isn't looking in regards to gluten ataxia but I can mention it to them and also give it to...
    The boat feeling did resolve but I do still have some residual balance issues. However I had ataxia impact from the time I was a child until my 40's. Glad to hear you are seeing someone that will be looking specifically for the UBOs. My neuro...