Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joni63

Bloat Advice?

Hello,

My stomach bloating went down significantly since going gluten free a month ago. I've been eating corn and rice daily, but did buy soy milk for my cereal. Other than switching from regular milk, I've been eating yogurt and cheese quite often and just seem to have a little burping going on, but livable.

I bought a B12 Instant Dissolve Methylcobalamin vitamin supplent 2 days ago and started taking it yesterday morning. My stomach felt queezy and I layed down for a little while because of it. When I woke up I seemed to have more energy and felt better than I had in weeks.

The ingredients in the B12 state: B6 , B12, Folic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract. Other ingredients are Lactose, Natural cherry Flavor and Acacia Gum.

2 questions I have are:

Would the lactose in this vitamin be much stronger than that in yogurt and cheese and possibly cause me to bloat?

Would the sublingual B12 supplment make me feel better that fast? (or is that just coincidence?)

2 questions I have are:

Would the lactose in this vitamin be much stronger than that in yogurt and cheese and possibly cause me to bloat?

Would the sublingual B12 supplment make me feel better that fast? (or is that just coincidence?)

No, lactose in pills is a really, really tiny amount.

If you are B12 deficient, possibly

Hello,

My stomach bloating went down significantly since going gluten free a month ago. I've been eating corn and rice daily, but did buy soy milk for my cereal. Other than switching from regular milk, I've been eating yogurt and cheese quite often and just seem to have a little burping going on, but livable.

I bought a B12 Instant Dissolve Methylcobalamin vitamin supplent 2 days ago and started taking it yesterday morning. My stomach felt queezy and I layed down for a little while because of it. When I woke up I seemed to have more energy and felt better than I had in weeks.

The ingredients in the B12 state: B6 , B12, Folic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract. Other ingredients are Lactose, Natural cherry Flavor and Acacia Gum.

2 questions I have are:

I was gluten free for almost a year ( and still felt unglued) until I started using sublingual B12 and elimineted Casein....but honestly, the first time i put that thing uner my tongue I thought I was reborn

Try to go dairy free for a week and see how you feel.

Momma Goose,

I just wanted to tell you, I went dairy free yesterday and my stomach is flatter this morning. I think the first couple weeks I was being real careful and avoiding most dairy. But then I started eating yogurt and cheese daily. I think that was it! Thanks! :D