Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thatchickali

Someone Deleted My Posting?

Guest thatchickali

So I saw my very emotional posting show up under "coping with" then I went to see if it had any responses, and it was gone.

Can someone explain this.

It is very hurtful that this happened because it was a cry for help. I needed the support of people who understood and it just disappeared.

So I saw my very emotional posting show up under "coping with" then I went to see if it had any responses, and it was gone.

Can someone explain this.

It is very hurtful that this happened because it was a cry for help. I needed the support of people who understood and it just disappeared.

I just looked, and I don't see it in the list either. The moderators can probably explain why that is happening. I was able to find the post you are talking about by clicking on your profile and choosing the "find member's topics" option. You do have some responses. Maybe you can look at it that way for now.

I hope today is a better day. :)

Your topics don't appear to have been "pinned" yet. A moderator has to "pin" them and until they do the topic appears and the END of the list. There are 280 pages in the "coping" section so your posts are on page 279. It was a holiday weekend, so I'm guessing the mods just haven't seen it yet, but anyone who clicks on "new posts" can see it regardless of where it is and at least one of your posts has some responses. This happens to all posts, not just yours by the way.

The moderators are usually very quick to get them pinned, so I'm thinking it was just because it was a holiday weekend.

I just pinned your post and it can be found here: http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?s...=38066&st=0 It has several replies and it wasn't deleted. If you ever feel you have lost one of your posts you can click on your name in the upper left and go to "find member's topics" it will easily be found :)

-Jessica :rolleyes: