This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Minnesota Support

Virgie

Virgie Apprentice

Hi! Just wondering if any Minnesota people are on this board, and if they belong to a support group.

Thanks.

Virgie

• 4 weeks later...

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Kelli Newbie

I'm from here. I am actually noticing there are alot of people here that have Celiac and aren't hard to find. There is a Gluten Free Food Fair in St. Paul on Oct. 6th!

RiceAddict Rookie

Whoa! Didn't know about that one. Can you post some details or a web link?

Virgie Apprentice

Are you from the Cities then? I'm about 50 miles from Mankato.

Hi! Just wondering if any Minnesota people are on this board, and if they belong to a support group.

Thanks.

Virgie

skyepie Newbie

I'm from MN, but am not part of any support group - yet. I was only diagnosed 3 months ago and have gotten most of my information from my doctor and online. Joining this community was my first step toward a support group. When I met with my dietician after the diagnosis, she gave me a folder with tons of flyers of groups in southeast MN. Not sure if I will join one or not - I'm not much of a "joiner".......

I too would appreciate more details about this weekend's food fair! If anybody has any, please post.

kbtoyssni Contributor

I'm from Minneapolis. I am not part of a support group, though.

Kelli Newbie

HERE'S THAT INFO FOR ROCKFEST/FOOD FAIR GLUTEN AND WHEAT FREE!!!!! :D

ROCKfest-A Celebration of a Gluten-Free (Raising Our Celiac Kids)/Gluten-Free Food Fair

Oct. 6th, 2007

9-10am-Donna Korn presents "Living Gluten-Free and Loving It"

10:30-12:30pm GLUTEN-FREE FOOD FAIR

Admission is free but you might want to bring some moola to purchase any items at the food fair-there should be alot of samples though.

***Danna's presentation is targeted to individuals of any age who are wheat-free or gluten-free

Where: OLSON CAMPUS CENTER

1490 Fulham Street, St. Paul, MN 55108

(East of Hwy 280 and Como Avenue)

driving directions may be found on Luther Seminary's website:www.luthersem.edu/

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Kelli Newbie

I'm from Winsted, Mn-50 miles west of the t.c.

• 8 months later...
kenh65 Newbie

We have a very active support group meeting monthly in Minnetonka. Last night we had a Pizxza Tasting party. People brought favorite recipes and also had some from local restaurants.

lrsmetak Newbie

I'm from downtown Minneapolis and I would love to know of any support groups near me! Does anyone have any to recommend?

Archived