Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am needing to know if Dulcolax tabs are gluten-free? I get to take them as part of my prep for my scopes. Thanks in advance for the help.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

I am needing to know if Dulcolax tabs are gluten-free? I get to take them as part of my prep for my scopes. Thanks in advance for the help.

Jessica,

Don't know that answer. Try this #

Dulcolax - (888) 285-9159

Boehringer Ingelheim

Thanks for the number. I had an e-mail in to them. They wrote me back today saying that I needed to call a certain number and give them this case # and then they will talk to me haha. This could get interesting....stay tuned. I'll post what I find out :)

Thanks for the number. I had an e-mail in to them. They wrote me back today saying that I needed to call a certain number and give them this case # and then they will talk to me haha. This could get interesting....stay tuned. I'll post what I find out :)

Did you find out if these were gluten free? I have some of these left over from my colonoscopy and was thinking about using them to get my bowels moving again.

Yes, the tabs are gluten-free. I forgot to post...sorry :) The reason they made me call was that "they don't give out medical info in e-mails".......uhhhhok whatever lol So after 10 min making my way through their phone system and people I was told "yep gluten-free"