Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

barbara123

Anyone Feel Real Bad In Morning And Better At Night?

Hey everyone,

does anyone else feel real bad in the mornings but better at night? All day I usually feel like crap but alot of times in the afternoon or evening i start to feel better. If I get any work done it is always at night.

I have been gluten free for about 3 months, was doing much better but now the last few weeks kind of going down hill. I don't know if there are more things that I cant tolerate but something is going on I even vomited when I woke up yesterday. :(

I am under alot of stress, my daughter left her kids and is running from the law. She did call me yesterday, said she had been to the hospital and they told her she has advanced MS. She is not going to do anything about it said she couldn't afford the medicine. I know she can get it free if she has a permanent residence which of course she doesn't .

I just wanted to know what you all thought of this and once again thank you in advance

It sounds like you have adrenal fatigue and/or hypothyroidism. Which are both quite common with celiac disease. The added stress you are under now will make it worse.

I used to feel absolutely dreadful in the morning, but would feel somewhat better at night as well. I have recently been diagnosed with Addison's disease (near complete failure of the adrenal glands, which you may not have, but you never know) as well as hypothyroidism.

Since I am on meds (hydrocortison and fludrocortisone, as well as dessicated thyroid), I am able to get up in the morning and go to bed at a normal time and actually sleep. I also wake up refreshed, and before I was nearly as tired after sleeping ten hours as before I went to bed.

In fact, before I could have slept 24 hours a day, I was so tired. Now I can't go back to sleep and have to get up in the morning after about nine hours of sleep, and manage to be fairly active all day!

It sounds like you have adrenal fatigue and/or hypothyroidism. Which are both quite common with celiac disease. The added stress you are under now will make it worse.

I used to feel absolutely dreadful in the morning, but would feel somewhat better at night as well. I have recently been diagnosed with Addison's disease (near complete failure of the adrenal glands, which you may not have, but you never know) as well as hypothyroidism.

Since I am on meds (hydrocortison and fludrocortisone, as well as dessicated thyroid), I am able to get up in the morning and go to bed at a normal time and actually sleep. I also wake up refreshed, and before I was nearly as tired after sleeping ten hours as before I went to bed.

In fact, before I could have slept 24 hours a day, I was so tired. Now I can't go back to sleep and have to get up in the morning after about nine hours of sleep, and manage to be fairly active all day!

Thank you for your input, i have a appt with a GI on the 2nd of october will he be able to do tests or do i need to go back to my internist?

When I had test done before he told me that i had a very large adrenal gland is that a clue? He didnt diagnose me with celiac until after 2 years of vomiting and I lost 90 pounds i found this site, did research went back to dr and asked for celiac test came back real positive i will do some research on adrenal glands thank you so much

thank you again BARB

Yes, large adrenal glands are definitely a clue! I just did a search on enlarged adrenal glands, and what I found is not good. I don't have any more time right now. Just put enlarged adrenal glands into the google search engine, and read what you find.

You need testing done asap!