Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikki'smom

Celiac And Chronic Gastritis?

I just got my DD's pathology reports back from her gastro and not only does she have Celiac but it says she has Chronic gastritis. do the 2 go hand and hand or could this be another issue I have to worry about?

My daughter's tests alwasy come back with chronic gastritis, so I guess they can be linked. Even off of the gluten, she still has terrible digestion problems of acid reflux and nausea. She is allergic to all the acid reflux treatments, so she just has to be very careful with what she eats.

I have the same problem. I have found drinking something hot or lukewarm about 30 minutes before eating helps. I am also finishing up a degree in dietetics and this is a trick that seems to help a lot of people.....

My daughter's tests alwasy come back with chronic gastritis, so I guess they can be linked. Even off of the gluten, she still has terrible digestion problems of acid reflux and nausea. She is allergic to all the acid reflux treatments, so she just has to be very careful with what she eats.